Let’s Get Started
We work closely with clients to develop a treatment plan that individualizes care.
We start therapy with an assessment of each client. Through assessment we determine diagnosis and treatment recommendations.
If you are interested in receiving services at Northwest DBT please contact our referral line at 503-963-6540, ext 103 or send an email to email@example.com.
Patient Portal Instructions
Once you are given a username and password, you can click on the “Northwest DBT Patient Portal” link below and then follow these instructions.
CLICK HERE: NORTHWEST DBT PATIENT PORTAL
Under Clinical, go into Clinical Documents, and hit create new document
Then select the following forms to complete:
Notice of privacy practices
- NW DBT Informed Consent 2
- NW DBT Teletherapy Informed Consent
New patient information
- ROI (release to communicate with other providers or family members)
NW DBT Permission to charge credit card 2
- NW DBT New client intake form
- Child Intake Parent Report Form (adolescent clients only)
- NW DBT Parent Participation in Skills Group Agreement (adolescent clients only)
- Northwest DBT Informed Consent Covid (if you plan to be in person)
NW DBT Surprise Billing Protection Notice
NW DBT Good Faith Estimate
- The intake interview: $260
- Adult or adolescent individual therapy (45 minutes): $195
- Adult or adolescent individual therapy (60 minutes): $210
- Family psychotherapy with or without child/teen present
(50 minutes): $210
- Couples therapy: $210
- Multi-Family Adolescent Skills Group: $120
- Group therapy: $72 per group.
- Reduced fee services are available on a limited basis.
Northwest DBT is off all insurance panels. Providers will continue to bill insurance companies as an out-of-network provider.
Please check your coverage carefully by asking the following questions:
- Do you have out-of-network mental health benefits?
- What is my out-of-network deductible and what portion has been met?
- How much will I owe at the time of service?